cockatoos in my deck - cacatuas en mi deck

cockatoos in my deck - cacatuas en mi deck

Followers

Monday, October 1, 2007

another one for Nilsa




When my friend saw my red one she look so exited so here we went to the shops for more wool hahaha




Also red, but a tone darker than mine and at her own expense this time. And I ask her to choose also another one for Neville, her boyfriend so he could have a new sweater too.














She decide on this pattern, but in a deeper blue.


I forgot to take a picture of it, but she promised she would take the pic hersef to replace this one.


I did not charge her for the knitting, of course.

The pleassure was really mine for let me knit them.



But the way is Nilsa, now I am in debt with her forever.

She invited me to go to Sydney with her and our other friend Olga for 3 days with accomodation for 2 nights in a 4* apartment, paid in full.



We had the time of our life!

This 2 sweaters must be the most expensive she ever had to pay hahaha

I will have to keep knitting more for her!


Here Nev with his blue sweter. Nil says he loves it and he' s wearing it to death.

No comments: