cockatoos in my deck - cacatuas en mi deck

cockatoos in my deck - cacatuas en mi deck

Followers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

While visiting John in hospital

My son John gave us a shock with his accident. Jimmy and I spent long weeks at his bedside. So to keep my calm as much as possible I knitted a few more jumpers.......

One with kittens for Stephanie. She is a cat lover so I manage to knit a row of kittens at the bottom of her cardigan and the sleeves.






And for Mitchell this green with blue and white trim cardigan



And this beigge V Neckline pullover

After these 3 I knitted a denim blue for Arianne, but not picture yet,
and at the moment I am about halfway with Renato' s




2 comments:

CINEFILIA said...

Hola Dolly, Me alegro que postees ya... buena señal, y además nos enseñas maravillas.
Espero que tu hijo vaya de bien a mejor y así hasta excelente.
Si te pasas por mi blog hay un premio que te espera...
Un gran abrazo, buena amiga.
Magda

Carina said...

Que bueno!!! novedades blogueras de tí, amiga, al fin posteas, definitivamente eso es buena señal ;)

Me ha encantado el cardigan para Mitchell, muy linda combinación de colores!!! y el de los gatitos, eso si es que un gran trabajo :D

Muchos cariños!!!