cockatoos in my deck - cacatuas en mi deck

cockatoos in my deck - cacatuas en mi deck

Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2007

this itchiness for kniting re started about 6 months ago

It was march when I was doing some tidy up in cupboards when I found a forgoten half knitted cardigan. It was a real shame since the yarn was quite nice and I paid quite a bit for it.I could not believe I forgot that. I used to love to knit!Since we moved to this house, all we did is RENOVATE!!!!, fix the house took all our energy!But my problem was I could not find anywhere the calculations of this particular sweater and no idea of the stitch I was doing.But I was determine to continue this job.It took me a while to rediscover and counting here and there to calculate the whole thing again.
AND HERE IT IS!

No comments: