cockatoos in my deck - cacatuas en mi deck

cockatoos in my deck - cacatuas en mi deck

Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas is near......



When the cokatoos visit us in our balcony. Actually they claim full possession!



And our Christmas Bush in our backyard starts colouring......

you can tell Christmas is near.

And so it feels like getting the house ready, which I did last week.


The front door has a wreath



The steps , some trimmings



Christmas cards start arriving- while Jimmy writes and sends many



more Christmas bush indoors






My small Christmas Tree in on (the big one is no more, too much trouble).
Some gifts are wrap up already- that reminds me I still have a lot more to do.






Nuts and sweets, and chocolate and biscuits everywhere










Baskets of food ready to use or to give









Trimming everywhere, even on all the door frames.






For sure there is no nicer time than Christmas!
I can' t wait!!!!!!!!







1 comment:

Miércoles said...

Hola! Feliz Año Nuevo!! Veo que eres una apasionada del punto y nos encantaria que visitases nuestro pequeño foro sobre manualidades:

http://manualidalandia.foroactivo.com/index.htm

Desde España un besooote.